Happy New Year to all! The next update of mobile v3 will be provided next week and will include a few problem fixes and a number of enhancements as requested by the users in the Mobile3 Forum. However, due to the holidays, the EKG module is still a few days away. Another update will follow next week with the release.
The newest version of emsCharts Mobile v3 (v3.0.8) is now released. You can download it from the right. The EKG packages were provided by the developers, however there are still a few corrections to make and therefore we are disabling the EKG from installing with this version.
If you see a prompt asking you to install an EKG package, please click NO to avoid any problems with the installation. If you have any other additional problems, please open a support ticket.
The newest release of the emsCharts Mobile software will be available for download starting Wednesday 12/13/2011. We originally planned for today, however we have decided to research a set of configuration and EKG issues and get these to the developers. Anyone who urgently needs the v3.0.8 version can contact us directly.
The download can be installed over top of (no uninstall needed) version 3.0.5+.
This version updates the following items from v3.0.6:
- Corrects/Allows the “Required” option for the Local ID field
- Corrects usage of Loaded Mileage on Times screen.
- Corrects the usage of Reverse Trip (previously it linked the two charts together)
- Resizes the GPS field on the Dispatch Page
- Does not attempt to resize signatures when resizing the screen
- Corrects Intubation Verification comments
- Fixes missing zip codes (v3.0.7 corrected this, but was unreleased due to EKG issues)
More information to follow on the EKG inclusion.