The newest version of emsCharts Mobile v3 is now available.
- Improved Standard Signature Form printing.
- Corrected medication auto-comment generation including updates for “Wasted”, “Witnessed by” and “Lot”.
- Corrected problem saving BP if using the touchscreen keyboard.
- MAP is now editable. It will continue to auto-calculate if not edited by the user.
- Correction to fix data validation crashes.
- Correction to fix freezing when saving certain injury system values.
- Correction to brachial pulse appearing if DOB is used.
- Quick Button update: history button will be green if it can be clicked to view the history.
- “Other” added to procedure crew dropdown box.
- Activity Log GCS configuration setting corrected.
- Correction to Revised Trauma Score if no Sys BP or Resp Rate entered.
- Associated patients update: will carry over crew and time information when starting associated patient record.
- Zoll EKG Update: Corrected a problem with the memory address storage for flash card transmission. Fixed a few minor issues when processing events for import.
- Philips EKG Update: Fixed a few minor issues when processing trending vitals.
Prior to downloading, please remember the installation files are now executables (EXEs) and you should RUN them: http://www.getmobile3.com/2012/06/25/mobile-v3-1-15-installer-update/
These will be posted in the forums and linked here when complete. In addition, we will include forthcoming NEMSIS v3 and critical care enhancements in a post to follow.